24 year old dies after e-cigarette explodes in his face

Geschrieben von PM-Redaktion. Posted in Magazine

Tags: ,

24 year old dies after e-cigarette explodes in his face

Veröffentlicht am mit Keine Kommentare

PHOTO: William Brown died in a Fort Worth hospital on January 29 – CNN CNN reports that a Texas man died of a massive stroke after the e-cigarette he was using exploded and tore his carotid artery. The Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s office says that William Brown died in a Fort Worth hospital on January 29. The death certificate says he died from cerebral infarction and herniation after debris from the exploding vape pen dissected his left carotid artery

Continue Reading:
24 year old dies after e-cigarette explodes in his face

Über PM-Redaktion

We love Phuket!

Browse Archived Articles by PM-Redaktion

Keine Kommentare

There are currently no comments on 24 year old dies after e-cigarette explodes in his face. Perhaps you would like to add one of your own?

Leave a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.