25 year old electrical contractor electrocuted in Chalong, Phuket

Geschrieben von PM-Redaktion. Posted in Magazine

Tags: ,

25 year old electrical contractor electrocuted in Chalong, Phuket

Veröffentlicht am mit Keine Kommentare

FILE PHOTO A 25 year old electrical contractor has died after accidentally touching a high voltage power cabling in Chalong. Police say that the power was still connected when the man was working. Pakasit Raksakam was working on the cabling when he accidentally touched a cable that was still live, according to fellow contractors working nearby. Rescue workers arrived on Soi Na Yai off Chao Fah West road to find co-workers attempting to revive the man. He was working six metres above the ground when the incident happened some time shortly before 2pm on Saturday.

See the original article here:
25 year old electrical contractor electrocuted in Chalong, Phuket

Über PM-Redaktion

We love Phuket!

Browse Archived Articles by PM-Redaktion

Keine Kommentare

There are currently no comments on 25 year old electrical contractor electrocuted in Chalong, Phuket. Perhaps you would like to add one of your own?

Leave a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.