Brit tourist in Phuket dies in soaked power surge

Geschrieben von PM-Redaktion. Posted in Magazine

Tags: ,

Brit tourist in Phuket dies in soaked power surge

Veröffentlicht am mit Keine Kommentare

PHUKET: A young British tourist died in Patong early this morning after he accidentally placed his hand on an outdoor, floor-mounted power socket covered with water. The 20-year-old man, whose name is being withheld pending notification of next of kin, was sitting in the undercover forecourt of the Ocean Plaza Patong [shopping mall] on Soi Bangla at about 6am when the incident happened.

Visit site:
Brit tourist in Phuket dies in soaked power surge

Über PM-Redaktion

We love Phuket!

Browse Archived Articles by PM-Redaktion

Keine Kommentare

There are currently no comments on Brit tourist in Phuket dies in soaked power surge. Perhaps you would like to add one of your own?

Leave a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.