Construction worker shocked by high-voltage line

Geschrieben von PM-Redaktion. Posted in Magazine

Tags: ,

Construction worker shocked by high-voltage line

Veröffentlicht am mit Keine Kommentare

PHUKET: A Myanmar national welding on top of the police box at the Kalim junction in Patong at about 6pm yesterday was shocked by a jolt from a high-voltage line, but not fatally injured. When the back of Aung Naing’s welding rod touched a tree that was in contact with the high voltage line, he received an electric shock that sent him falling to the ground and peeled skin back on his body. Mr Aung, 20, was rushed to Patong Hospital in the back of a pick-up truck by his friends and is being treated in their burn facility, said Patapee Srichai of the Patong Police.

View article:
Construction worker shocked by high-voltage line

Über PM-Redaktion

We love Phuket!

Browse Archived Articles by PM-Redaktion

Keine Kommentare

There are currently no comments on Construction worker shocked by high-voltage line. Perhaps you would like to add one of your own?

Leave a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.