Dropped candle blamed for Phuket blaze

Geschrieben von PM-Redaktion. Posted in Magazine

Tags: ,

Dropped candle blamed for Phuket blaze

Veröffentlicht am mit Keine Kommentare

PHUKET: A candle falling onto a bed is believed to have been the cause of a fire which gutted a row of five houses in Thalang last night. No one was injured in the blaze, which broke out at 10pm in the Baan Mak Prok community and quickly spread to nearby houses, Tah Chat Chai Police Capt Thanom Thongpan told the Phuket Gazette .

More here:
Dropped candle blamed for Phuket blaze

Über PM-Redaktion

We love Phuket!

Browse Archived Articles by PM-Redaktion

Keine Kommentare

There are currently no comments on Dropped candle blamed for Phuket blaze. Perhaps you would like to add one of your own?

Leave a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.