Fire in Patong Mexican restaurant

Geschrieben von PM-Redaktion. Posted in Magazine

Tags: ,

Fire in Patong Mexican restaurant

Veröffentlicht am mit Keine Kommentare

A Mexican restaurant, Coyote, caught fire late this morning. The restaurant owner, Matthew Warton, said the cause of the fire is believed to be an electric shortcircuit from the air-conditioning system. Fortunately, no injuries or casualties reported.

Follow this link:
Fire in Patong Mexican restaurant

Über PM-Redaktion

We love Phuket!

Browse Archived Articles by PM-Redaktion

Keine Kommentare

There are currently no comments on Fire in Patong Mexican restaurant. Perhaps you would like to add one of your own?

Leave a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Powered by Phuket Magazin