Phuket blaze guts bedroom in Patong apartment

Geschrieben von PM-Redaktion. Posted in Magazine

Tags: ,

Phuket blaze guts bedroom in Patong apartment

Veröffentlicht am mit Keine Kommentare

PHUKET: Police suspect a spark from an electrical socket near a bed set ablaze a third-floor apartment at the Baan Chalika complex in Patong early yesterday morning. The fire caused an estimated 30,000 baht in damage. No injuries were reported.

Link:
Phuket blaze guts bedroom in Patong apartment

Über PM-Redaktion

We love Phuket!

Browse Archived Articles by PM-Redaktion

Keine Kommentare

There are currently no comments on Phuket blaze guts bedroom in Patong apartment. Perhaps you would like to add one of your own?

Leave a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.