Phuket family flees as restaurant gas cylinder catches fire

Geschrieben von PM-Redaktion. Posted in Magazine

Tags: ,

Phuket family flees as restaurant gas cylinder catches fire

Veröffentlicht am mit Keine Kommentare

PHUKET: A family fled the kitchen of their Southern-Thai style restaurant early yesterday morning after a leaky gas tank burst into flames. No injuries were reported. The two-storey building housing PahMuay restaurant on Soi Patchanee, in the housing estate opposite Super Cheap in Rassada, was consumed in flames by the time firefighters and Phuket City Police officers arrived at the scene around 6:45am.

Read More:
Phuket family flees as restaurant gas cylinder catches fire

Über PM-Redaktion

We love Phuket!

Browse Archived Articles by PM-Redaktion

Keine Kommentare

There are currently no comments on Phuket family flees as restaurant gas cylinder catches fire. Perhaps you would like to add one of your own?

Leave a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.