Snarled wires cause electric fire in Phuket

Geschrieben von PM-Redaktion. Posted in Magazine

Tags: ,

Snarled wires cause electric fire in Phuket

Veröffentlicht am mit Keine Kommentare

PHUKET: A transformer exploded after a jumble of electric wires sparked last night in Kata, causing thick, black clouds of smoke and hours of blackout in the area. The incident occurred near the heavily trafficked Kata Beach Resort junction. Crowds of tourists and locals gathered at the scene, watching the sparks and flames in shock.

View article:
Snarled wires cause electric fire in Phuket

Über PM-Redaktion

We love Phuket!

Browse Archived Articles by PM-Redaktion

Keine Kommentare

There are currently no comments on Snarled wires cause electric fire in Phuket. Perhaps you would like to add one of your own?

Leave a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.