Elephant electrocuted in Samut Prakan

Geschrieben von PM-Redaktion. Posted in Magazine

Tags: ,

Image b28420fffbed5f813de5292e7a838bfd-1024x553.jpeg

Veröffentlicht am mit Keine Kommentare

An elephant has been electrocuted while being led by its owner to beg on the streets of Samut Prakan after it accidentally fell into a road drain and broke a restaurant sign’s power cable. The Nation reports that the Bang Phli police were alerted at 9.50pm that an elephant had been shocked unconscious on Thepharak road in front of Wat Bang Phli Yai in Samut Prakan’s Bang Phli district. The police coordinated with the Portecktueng Foundation and Samut Prakan’s Livestock Development Office. Rescuers from the foundation arrived at the scene first and used a crane to lift the elephant from the drain.

More here:
Elephant electrocuted in Samut Prakan

Über PM-Redaktion

We love Phuket!

Browse Archived Articles by PM-Redaktion

Keine Kommentare

There are currently no comments on Elephant electrocuted in Samut Prakan. Perhaps you would like to add one of your own?

Leave a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.